TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sample Tools by Cr2 believes in treating everyone with whom it works or communicates with respect, and that includes you. This also means respecting your privacy to the best of our ability. That means that we will not abuse or misuse the information you give us in any way. We won’t sell your information to anyone, or give it to other companies or individuals. We won’t load up your email with junk (just an occasional email from us if you choose) or call you with any sales messages. In short, your information is safe with us.
We have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
SAMPLE TOOLS BY CR2’s INTERNET PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
How we collect data:
Normally we would collect some of the data that you share with us. Examples will include when you make an online purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us with a query. When we receive data we take appropriate steps to protect it.
What data we collect:
- In running and maintaining our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information (including name and email address).
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of your information:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products, services, promotions, offers and competitions.
- To inform you of any changes to our Website, services or goods and products.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
How long will Cr2 keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems until your registration is cancelled.
If you wish to cancel your Website registration, your account will be deleted upon receipt of notification to cancel. One an account is deleted, personal information attaching to that account will not be used or processed by Cr2, and will be deleted within one month of notification of account cancellation.
Where you contribute to a Website, Cr2 will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
Disclosing your information:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business and then only to the buyer and its professional advisors.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links:
You have many rights regarding your data. These include seeing what data we hold, and modifying or deleting your data.